Anybody running for a SUCS Exec position should consider telling people why they are worth a vote. In previous years, candidates have written short manifestos, explaining why they are suited to the role and what plans they might have for the year ahead. If you write one, e-mail it to vote at sucs.org and we'll add it to this blog for everyone to read. Some questions you might like to think about:
- Why Should I Vote for you as X?
- What do you think you can bring to this role? / What are your strengths?
- Where do you think the society is at the moment?
- Where do you want to the society to be in a year? / What do you want to achieve?
- How do you think you can make your goals for the society happen?
For more information on the structure of the executive, and rules of the nominations/election, check out the SUCS Constitution: http://sucs.org/About/Constitution
Nominations for the SUCS Exec are now closed and due to uncontested nominations the SUCS Exec of 2012 are as follows
President Edward Smith (~Ed)
Treasurer Safi Dewish (~zephyr)
Secretary Robert James (~rjames93)
Congratulations and Good Luck to the new Exec who take over on January 1st.
Jessica Hunt (~snowdrake) Returning Officer