Awkward's Humour and Sillies
Cruise Liner Questions
Top Ten of Silliest Questions asked on a Cruise Ship,
by Paul Grayson, Cruise Director for the Royal Caribbean Cruise Line's
- "Do these steps go up or down?"
- "What do you do with the beautiful ice carvings after they melt?"
- "Which elevator do I take to get to the front of the ship?"
- "Does the crew sleep on the ship?"
- "Is this island completely surrounded by water?"
- "Does the ship make its own electricity?"
- "Is it salt water in the toilets?"
- "What elevation are we at?"
- There's a photographer on board who takes photos and displays them the next day.
The question asked... "If the pictures aren't marked, how will I know which ones are mine?"
- "What time is the Midnight Buffet being served?"
Back to Index Of Humerous Facts, Signs and Lists
Back to Main Humour Index
Contact me at email@example.com