Awkward's Humour and Sillies
Top Ten Sexually Titled Lines In Star Wars, The Empire Strikes Back and Return Of The Jedi
Top Ten Sexually Tilted Lines in "Star Wars"
- "She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid."
- "Curse my metal body, I wasn't fast enough!"
- "Look at the size of that thing!"
- "Sorry about the mess..."
- "You came in that thing? You're braver than I thought."
- "Aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?"
- "You've got something jammed in here real good."
- "Put that thing away before you get us all killed!"
- "Luke, at that speed do you think you'll be able to pull out in time?"
- "Get in there you big furry oaf, I don't care *what* you smell!"
Top Ten Sexually Tilted Lines in "The Empire Strikes Back"
- "And I thought they smelled bad...on the *outside*!"
- "Possible he came in through the south entrance."
- "I must've hit it pretty close to the mark to get her all riled up like that, huh kid?"
- "Hurry up, golden-rod..."
- "That's okay, I'd like to keep it on manual control for a while."
- "But now we must eat. Cum, good food, cummm..."
- "Control, control! You must learn control!"
- "There's an awful lot of moisture in here."
- "Size matters not. Judge me by my size, do you?"
- "I thought that hairy beast would be the end of me!"
Top Ten Sexually Tilted Lines in "Return of the Jedi"
- "Rise, my friend."
- "Open the back door!"
- "Hey, point that thing somewhere else!"
- "It's just a dead animal..."
- "Not bad for a little furball."
- "How can they be jamming us if they don't know we're coming?"
- "Come here, I won't hurt you. You want something to eat?"
- "Keep on that one, I'll take these two"
- "I want you to take her. I mean it, take her!"
- "I don't think the Empire had wookies in mind when they designed her, Chewie."
Back to Index Of Humerous Facts, Signs and Lists
Back to Main Humour Index
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org