Awkward's Humour and Sillies
Six Crucial Questions
- You are walking to your boy/girlfriend's house.
There are two roads to get there. One is a straight path to take you there quickly, but is very plain and boring. The other is significantly longer but is full of wonderful sights and interesting things.
Which one do you take to get your significant other's house, short or long?
- On the way you see 2 rose bushes. One is full of red roses,the other full of white. You decide to pick 20 roses for your boy/girlfriend, of any color combination.
What number of white and red do you pick? (you can pick all of one or any combo of the two)
- You finally get to their house. A family member answers the door. You can have them get your boy/girlfriend or go get them yourself.
Which do you do?
- You go up to you boy/girlfriend's room, but nobody is there. You decide to leave the roses.
Do you leave them by the windowsill or on the bed?
- Later, it's time for bed. You and your boy/girlfriend go to sleep in separate rooms. In the morning when its time to wake up you go in their room and check on them.
When you arrive, are they awake or asleep?
- Now it's time to go back home.
Do you take the short, plain road or the longer, more interesting road?
To The Answers
Back to Index Of Sex, Gender & Relationship Jokes
Back to Main Humour Index
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org