Awkward's Humour and Sillies
Alcohol At Work
While most companies refrain from allowing consumption of alcohol on the
premises, there are some arguments for changing that policy.
Reasons for allowing drinking at work include:
- It's an incentive to show up.
- It reduces stress.
- It leads to more honest communications.
- It reduces complaints about low pay.
- It cuts down on time off because you can work with a hangover.
- Employees tell management what they think, not what management wants to hear.
- It helps save on heating costs in the winter.
- It encourages car pooling.
- Increases job satisfaction because if you have a bad job, you don't care.
- It eliminates vacations because people would rather come to work.
- It makes fellow employees look better.
- It makes the cafeteria food taste better.
- Bosses are more likely to hand out raises when they are wasted.
- Salary negotiations are a lot more profitable.
- Suddenly, farting during a meeting isn't so embarrassing.
- No one will remember your strip act at the Christmas Party.
Back to Index Of Work, Business & Military Jokes
Back to Main Humour Index
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org