Xlib Reference Manual
Author: Adrian Nye
Volume 2, Xlib Reference Manual, is a complete programmer's reference for Xlib. Covers X11 Release 4 and Release 5. Contents Include:
- Reference pages for Xlib functions
- Reference pages for event types
- Permuted index to Xlib functions
- Description of macros and reference pages for their function versions
- Listing of the server-side color database
- Alphabetical index and description of structures
- Alphabetical index and description of defined symbols
- KeySyms and their meaning
- Illustration of the standard cursor font
- Function group index to the right routine for a particular task
- Reference pages for Xlib-related Xmu functions (miscellaneous utilities)
- Four single-page reference aids for the GC and window attributes
- Over 100 new man pages covering Xcms, internationalization, and the function versions of macros.
- Updating to the R5 spec.
- New "Returns" sections on all the functions which return values, making this information easier to find.
Images and descriptions provided by Amazon