Firstly some Keyboard Shortcuts:
- F8 - Step function/line
- F9 - Run/Compile
- F10 - Show/focus the main top panel (Objects Panel)
- F11 - Show/focus Object Inspector
- F12 - Switch between form and corresponding unit and vice-versa
- Ctrl+J - list preset templates (such as for...to...do begin...end)
- Ctrl+Space - Show Code Insight at cursor (in case it doesnt show up automatically for example)
- Ctrl+Shift+C - Complete code at cursor (when you write a function header, you can have it automatically make the actual function ready to be implementer.) NB: this doesnt seem to be available in the free edition, but certainly was in Delphi 5 Pro.
- Ctrl+Alt+W - Show watch list (for debugging), which can be docked by dragging it over a window.
- Ctrl+A (in watch window) - Add expression at cursor (to the watch list).
- Ctrl+F2 - Reset App; use it if the program seems to hang. You shouldnt need to otherwise.
Page last modified on Fri, 11 Sep 2015 21:23:36 +0000