These are some of the ways you can get involved in the SUCS Community
- Milliways (chat room)
- Join us on the SUCS talker system, Milliways. It's an old school chat system that was first conceived in 1992 and is still seeing around-the-clock action. This is where the older life members usually hang out so it's a good place to find some experienced advice, coding tips etc.
- SUCS Discussion Forum
- For unrealtime discussion of, well, anything really. If you're not a big fan of the commandline or just don't have time for Milliways, this is a great way to interact with your fellow SUCS members and keep up-to-date on news and events.
- SUCS Lightning Talks
- A great way to share things you are passionate about with fellow members. We've had 3 Lightning Talks so far in the past 2 years and each of them have been very well received. Footage of the talks can also be found in this section.
- SUCS Projects
- SUCS hosts a number of open source coding projects and offers its members Subversion repositories and Trac wiki/ticket trackers to manage their projects. The projects page lists a number of projects which SUCS members are currently working on, and which you can get involved with.
- We regularly meet in JC's (coffee side) every Friday around 1PM. It's a great chance to get to know everyone and have a chat with people.
- Read a selection of blogs by SUCS members on Planet SUCS
- Create and administer your own blog using the SUCS blog system
- We have a group on Facebook!
Page last modified by rjames93 on Fri, 01 Jun 2012 11:29:31 +0100